Tuesday, August 1, 2017

BCD Soon Tofu - Korean BCD Tofu House Restaurant + Japanese House Foods

      Last night, my husband cooked sundubu, soon tofu, for dinner. We don't usually eat out, but when we go to a Korean restaurant, we always order sundubu. :)  I'm glad that we can cook our favorite sundubu at home now.

        We purchased this BCD Soon Tofu Hot, which contains House Foods extra soft tofu and BCD sundubu sauce, at our local Japanese supermarket. You can find it at many Japanese supermarkets and Korean supermarkets in the U.S. BCD Tofu House is popular Korean restaurant whose branches are located in Southern California mostly. Indeed, some of my Korean friends sometimes took me to BCD Tofu House restaurants. :)  House Foods is one of the largest Japanese food manufactures. Many of tofu products selling in the U.S. are made by House Foods.
        You can cook sundubu with it very easy. He added frozen seafood, eggs, enoki mushrooms and green onions this time. You can check out my previous entry, How To Cook Sundubu - Korean Soft Tofu Stew, for the recipe.

       BCD Soon Tofu has 4 spicy levels, Plain, Medium, Hot and Extra Hot. We chose Hot one this time and it was just perfect for us. :)




   These are my entries you might like.

■How To Cook Sundubu - Korean Soft Tofu Stew

■Gift from Korea

■Korean Facial Mask Sheets from My Korean Friend

■Korean Rice Cakes, Tteok

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment