Monday, June 12, 2017

4 Best Affordable Beauty Products in Korea

       Korea is the closest country from Japan. It takes only a few hours to get Seoul, Korea, from Tokyo. That's why many people in Japan visit Korea, and vise versa. When I lived in Japan, I also traveled Seoul once. It was so many years ago, but I remembered that I really enjoyed famous Korean spa and having delicious Korean foods there. :) Korean beauty products are also popular for women in Japan because those are perfect for Asian skin and very affordable. :) Today, I read Japanese beauty article about beauty products which are loved by Korean women. It was very interesting for me because I don't know much about Korean beauty products. Today, I'm going to share four best affordable beauty products in Korea with you.


1. Mise En Scene Damage Care Perfect Repair Serum
Mise En Scene Damage Care Perfect Repair Serum





2. Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack
Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack
      As I mentioned in my previous entry, I've used Nature Republic facial mask sheets and BB cream which I got from my Korean friend, and I really loved them. :)



3. Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash
        Himalaya Herbals, an Indian skincare brand, is popular in Korea. 



4. Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream






     These are my blog labels related to Japanese beauty products.

♡Japanese Skincare - Facial Cleanser

♡Japanese Skincare - Facial Moisturizer

♡Japanese Skincare - Facial Mask

♡Japanese Skincare - Sunscreen

♡Japanese Skincare - Other Facial Care Products

♡Japanese Skincare - Body

♡Japanese Haircare

♡Japanese Health Care

♡Japanese Makeups

♡Japanese Beauty Tools

♡Japanese Beauty Haul

♡Japanese Beauty Tips

♡Japanese Beauty + More




     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20Japanese%20Beauty%20Products

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul 

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan




No comments:

Post a Comment