Monday, January 25, 2016

My New Video, How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker

      Yesterday, I finally uploaded this video, How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker. Brewing coffee with this coffee maker is not as simple as French press coffee maker, but I like coffee brewed with this one because it tastes the best seriously. :) If you love coffee black, you should try Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker. You can also enjoy natural coffee oil. :)


     I would like to make more DIY coffee videos. Indeed, I have many lists which are what I would like to make videos about next. I wish I could have more time to film and edit videos. Hopefully, I will upload videos every 2 to 3 weeks this year.




       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes


       These are my entries you might like.

■Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

■How to Make Caramel Macchiato

■How to Make a Frappuccino Less Watery
 
■How To Make Espresso Ice Cube Latte

■How to Make Thai Iced Coffee - Oliang, Cafe Yen

■Trader Joe's Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Review

■Two Ways to Make Coffee Granita

■How to Make Café de Olla - Mexican Coffee

■How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker 

■How to Make Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Latte

■How to Make Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte 

■How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

■How to Make Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino 

■How to Make Affogato, Italian Espresso-based Dessert

■How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte

■How to Turn Mason Jars into A Coffee Grinder and Compact Blender

■How to Make Nutella Frappuccino

■How to Make Iced Caramel Macchiato

No comments:

Post a Comment