Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I Got at a 100 Yen Shop in Japan - Daiso Haul

     While I was in Japan two months ago, I purchased some products at Daiso. I didn't buy a lot though. It's because as I mentioned in my previous entry, I had already bought some in Japan this year. Anyway, I'm going to share with you what I got there.



     I bought this lint brush. I don't need to use this often, but this is very useful. For instance, after I washed my brand-new bath towel twice, I finally washed the new bath towel and my clothing together, but it was still covered with lint! It sometimes happens to me, but I don't need to be disappointed about it too much because this brush removes lint very well and easily. My husband also uses it when he wears a black suit.
Lint Brush


      I bought these pedicure toe separators. These are must-have items for me. These work great to keep my toe separate while I am giving myself a pedicure.
Pedicure Toe Separators

     This is a 10-piece facial mask sheet. I found that this has many positive reviews on Japanese cosmetic review site, so I bought it for the first time. I have been making my own homemade lotion, so I will use it with my lotion for my special care.
a 10-piece Facial Mask Sheet
     The back of the facial mask package describes features and directions.

       I bought this foaming net. I think that this is a must-have item for everyone. I have been repeatedly purchasing one for 15 years or so. As I mentioned in my previous entry, it is very easy to create lather with this foaming net.
http://amzn.to/1ekvCLA

http://amzn.to/1ekvCLA

     I purchased this nail polish remover. It's only because I wanted to remove my nail polish during my stay in Japan for two weeks. I used to find it difficult to remove nail polish with using U.S. nail polish remover. Now, I have no problem with using U.S. one though. It's because I learned how to use one properly and finally got use to it. :) However, I still think a Japanese one is better because it removes nail polish faster and easier.
Nail Polish Remover




These are my entries related to Daiso.

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

■Must Go to Place in Japan - Daiso part 1

■Must Go to Place in Japan - Daiso part 2

■Sake Shizuku Lotion

■Diso Haul - Sake Shizuku Lotion

■Daiso, 100 Yen Shop, in Japan Haul



     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment