Saturday, November 9, 2013

Costco Haul - KitchenAid

     Today, my husband and I went to Costco to purchase a KitchenAid 7 Piece Culinary Utensil Set because it is currently on sale for $24.99 through November 20 (It was regularly $29.99). I wanted to get a new can opener because my five year old can opener has been already worn out. This set also includes a tongs and an ice cream scoop, which I didn't own before. We have other utensils, but I thought it's time to purchase new ones! Considering that each KitchenAid utensil is regularly $7 to $15, this set was a great deal!
     Black, red, and emerald green ones were available at my local Costco, and I chose a black one..
KitchenAid 7 Piece Culinary Utensil Set $24.99 (was $29.99)


     The back of the package explains each feature of utensils. I thought all of them are well made. :)





     This 7 Piece Culinary Utensil Set has One Year Hassle-Free Replacement & Lifetime Limited Warranty.

     It reads, "These fine products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. For one year from date of purchase, under normal use and care, KitchenAid will replace these products free of charge, if they are found to be defective in material or workmanship. In addition, from year two through the life of the products, any piece found to be defective under conditions of normal use and care will be repaired at no charge or replaced with the same item or an item of equal or better value. Individual products should be returned postage paid to: KitchenAid Products, Consumer Service Department, P.O. Box 9750, Trenton, NJ 08650-1750. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state." It seems to be a good warranty system. :)


     My new can opener was much better quality than my old one! :)

     I'm glad to get new culinary utensils. I can't wait using all of them. :)

     My entries related Costco can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment