Monday, November 11, 2013

Whole Foods Fresh Juice - Very Dark Green Juice

     My husband and I stopped by Whole Foods to get fresh vegetable juice after shopping at Costco last Saturday.


     I wanted to get a Dr OZ Green, which has many positive reviews on Yelp, but it was not on the menu boards. I wanted to get one which contains kale leaves, so I chose Choppers, which contains apple, celery, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, and chard spirulina. It sounds a lot of green leaves, doesn't it? It was my first time to try it, and I was not sure if it would be good.


     I was surprised that it was very dark green! Something like dark green powder was on the top of the juice. It seemed very healthy. I'm not sure, but I thought the small cup one was wheatgrass juice, which tasted like green leaves and was pretty sweet. I added it in the big cup.
Choppers 16 OZ $6.95
     Actually, I liked this green juice very much. It contained a lot of green leaves, but I was able to notice fresh apple taste. It tasted little bit bitter and sour. It was tasty and healthy. By drinking this nutritious green juice, I felt like I treated my body well and was happy. :)  While I was satisfied with this juice, my husband gave it up soon after he tasted it. That's why I drank the entire 16 OZ juice alone, and it was too big for me though. He didn't like it at all because it was too much vegetable taste for him. I know that I am a person who cannot live without vegetable. I don't know about you, but if you love vegetables, I highly recommend Choppers for you. :) However, if you are not sure if you can drink Choppers, try the Hangar, which contains apple, pineapple, orange, ginger, lime and kale. I think the Hangar is liked by everyone.


These are my previous entries about Whole Foods fresh juice.
the Orange Crush
the Hangar


No comments:

Post a Comment