Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Worst Cough Ever

     Last Sunday, my husband and I went to Newport Beach. It's been a while since we went there last time. Because I was sick for a month and was suffering from a persistent cough, I spent most of my time at home and only went out for little shopping on weekends. My condition was getting better, and I thought that I almost recovered that day, so we decided to go to the beach. :)



     
     We bought some doughnuts as usual we do there.     


     Now, I am okay, but I think that I had bronchitis. The cough was very severe and was the worst cough I have ever had. I couldn't sleep well because I was coughing badly with sputum and had wheezing in my throat. I think my resistance was down due to physical and mental fatigue. I was studying for NCLEX for four months and went to Japan. After coming back here, I was still worried about my family in Japan, but I needed to seek what I should do next for my future. I need to move on but also need to take care of myself. Now, I am trying to prepare myself for taking the next big step. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment