Sunday, November 24, 2013

Amazon Gift Cards Were Sold Out

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, Albertsons is currently offering up great gift card deals.

     Today, my husband and I went to Albertsons to purchase some gift cards again. $100 Amazon gift cards were already sold out there. While we were waiting in a line for checkout, I was surprised that two people who were standing in front of us were also purchasing $100 gift cards and purchasing some items with using $20 off Catalina coupons. Moreover, other two people who were standing in behind me also were waiting for checkout for $100 gift cards! This means that six customers purchased $100 gift cards in a row! I thought that $100 gift card sales were increasing at Albertsons significantly. Now, it is too popular because the deal is too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment