Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Great Amazon Gift Card Deal at Albertsons

     I usually receive a lot of ads by mail on Wednesdays, but I didn't receive any this Wednesday somehow. I was little disappointed about that because I needed to plan on shopping for Thanksgiving dinner. I was supposed to get an Albertsons' in ad coupons. :(  However, I knew that there was a great gift card deal going on at Albertsons. When you purchase a $100 in select gift cards, you will receive a $20 Catalina coupon for your next purchase.



     I was excited that Amazon gift cards are included in this sale! I purchased some Amazon and Mastercard $100 gift cards and received $20 Catalina coupons.


     I bought a frozen turkey and other groceries for Thanksgiving dinner with using the $20 off coupon! Even though I didn't have in ad coupons, my shopping ended up being much great! By the way, if I had had the in ad coupon, the turkey would have been 49 cents per pound instead of 59 cents per pound.

     After shopping there, my husband activated the Mastercard $100 gift card, and we headed toward a gas station because his car was running out of gas. We paid gas fee by the gift card. :)

     This gift card deal was incredibly great, and this will continue through December 3. :) However, $20 Catalina coupons expire a week after they are printed. Make sure to use your coupons before they expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment