Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rite Aid Haul - NYC Lipsticks

     Today, I went to Rite Aid to get NYC cosmetics because Rite Aid is having a sale for NYC cosmetics through this week.


     Before going there, I found out that NYC Ultra Moist Lipwear has many positive reviews and it is regularly $0.99, so I decided to buy some their lipsticks. I chose 319 Violet Shine and 314 Petal. These were on sale for $0.59 each, and I received a $1 Rite Aid Up Reward coupon with purchasing two of their cosmetics. That's an incredibly great deal. :)

NYC Ultra Moist Lipwear 319 Violet Shine

NYC Ultra Moist Lipwear 319 Violet Shine

NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear 314 Petal

NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear 314 Petal

319 Violet Shine & 314 Petal
       After coming back home, I put on the lipstick which is 319 Violet Shine. It was very creamy and moisturizing, so I thought that it is perfect for people with dry lips, such as myself. :) I didn't have any of their cosmetics except for nail polishes. Because of these lipsticks, I became interested in their cosmetics more than before and will definitely check out more of their cosmetics in the near future.


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment