Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Haul - Target & Macy's

     My husband and I went to Irvine Spectrum Center for Black Friday shopping at 11 p.m. tonight. First, we headed toward Target because he wanted to look at electrical appliance. While he was looking at them, I found that there were still some $3 tees left, and I bought three of them for him. Target's door buster deals started at 8. p.m., but it was not very crowded unlike last year. I saw that a lot of door busters were still left there such as TVs and boots.


     Then, we went to Macy's because I wanted to get new bed sheets. This Luxury 550 Sateen Easy Care Queen Set Salerno Collection was regularly $140 but was a door buster sale for $29.99! It came out 78% off! I was glad that I got a luxury white one. :)
Luxury 550 Sateen Easy Care Queen Set Salerno Collection

     My husband bought Martha Stewart Collection Sleep Wise Support Foam Contour Pillow. It was originally $60 but was a door buster sale for $17.99. It came out 70% off!
 Martha Stewart Collection Sleep Wise Support Foam Contour Pillow


     At the entrance, $19.99 boots caught my eye, so I tried them on. The price was very inexpensive, and they were very stylish! I really liked them and waited in a long line for checkout. While waiting, I was asking myself if I would really need them. Since I am not a student now and am a housewife, I don't have many chances to wear my favorite boots I own. That's why I gave up purchasing them. If I hadn't needed to wait so long there, I probably would have purchased them. :P


     Many people who looked like teenagers or 20s were waiting in long lines at entrances of H&M and Cotton On just the same as last year.

      Irvine Spectrum Center has an outdoor ice skate rink through February, and many people were skating there at midnight.


     There was a booth for K-Cup coffee sample and we got coffee there. :)

     It was a great Black Friday shopping! We also ordered some stuff online at home. :) I'll share with you after I receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment