Thursday, October 18, 2012

Request for Some Certification Forms

I hadn't touched the application for NCLEX for two months, but I have been trying to follow the procedure step-by-step this week.
I just made a phone call to the nursing school in Japan that I have graduated from to request some certification forms. I was really nervous because I graduated from the school 12 years ago, and the certifications are really complicated. I was afraid that my school might reject my request. However, they accepted my request nicely. I know making certifications for graduates is school's duty, but I was afraid that I will get rejected nonetheless. I told them that I am going to send the forms to them within a month. I need to make some samples for them to understand easily. I'm going to be busy. However, I didn't work for NCLEX for long times because I was lazy. :P So, it's about time to get moving.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ certification : noun / 証明(書)、保証、認証 

No comments:

Post a Comment