Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Our Review on Clarisonic Mia2 - 10 days

My husband and I have been using Clarisonic Mia2 for 10 days, and we have noticed it has been making a big difference in our skin. I have been using it twice a day. I wash my face with foam cleanser in the morning and gel cleanser in the night. My skin became much smoother and softer, and it looks brighter than before. Even though it hasn't cleaned all my blackheads, it has minimized the problem. One day, I touched my husband face and was surprised that it felt as soft and gentle as baby's skin. He uses it once a day with men's body wash. We are obsessed with Clarisonic Mia2. It was pretty costly but definitely worth it.
http://amzn.to/1WgSwYY









 Today's Vocabulary
・ make a big difference : 〔状況が〕大きく改善される

No comments:

Post a Comment