Friday, October 26, 2012

I Have to Think Seriously

Last night, when I put away some of my stuff neatly, I strained my back to a point where I became immobile. As soon as I had acute lower back pain, I lied down and tried to rest. I even felt a severe pain when I changed my body posture slightly on my bed. This morning, I still had back pain, but I was able to go to bathroom and wash my face unwieldy. I stretched and exercised for lower back pain. I need to overcome this difficulty and strengthen abdominal and back muscles to prevent further strained back. Before it happened, I had known deeply that my back pain would come back if I didn't change my life style. I know my lazy life style caused this pain. :(  I have to think seriously how I incorporate exercise into my daily life.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ strain one's back : 腰を痛める
・ to a point : ある程度、いくぶん
・ unwieldy : adverb / 扱いにくい、手に負えない   

No comments:

Post a Comment