Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Four Benefits to Writing My Diary

Long time ago, I suggested to write diary to my friend, who I mentioned yesterday. She told me that she wasn't interested in her past and wanted focus on now. She feels that she needs to improve speaking skills. So, she wants to take conversation class next semester. I think that is also good idea to keep motivation in her study.

For me, the benefits to writing my diary are composed of four reasons.
First, I can improve my English skill. I have learned many vocabularies and have definitely become faster than before in writing.
Second, the diary is my record for my life. If I do something which I have already done previously, I can compare the information with my diary. For example, my car tires were exchanged for $323.50 at Costco two years ago according to my diary. When I need to buy next time, I can compare with the price, the brand of the tires, the place I purchased and so on. The record on my diary is a good information resource.
Third, I can organize my thoughts with writing down my feelings on my blog. If I live without reflecting back on my everyday life, I believe I will not have any opinions or emotions that I gained from my past experiences. I can realize many things with writing down my thoughts. Writing diary leads to organizing my opinions.
Finally, I can enjoy writing. I write about many of my favorite subjects. I can organize my favorite subjects like fashion, beauty tips, music and etc... on my blog. I enjoyed reading these entries.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ reflect back on : を振り返る
・ gain from : ~でもうける[得をする・利益を得る] 

No comments:

Post a Comment