Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Coach Cold-Weather Style

Today, I got an email from Coach Factory. They are having online sale in limited time. While they usually sell mostly bag and wallet, they sell additionally winter clothing and accessory this time.

I am not planning on buying any Coach products for a while, but I'm going to share you what I like. :)

This leather cashmere lined grove was originally $108, but it was on sale for $69.30.
Leather Cashmere Lined Grove

This Heritage Logo Muffler was originally $128, but it was on sale for $73.50.

What do you think?


This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach




 Today's Vocabulary
・ limited time : 一定時間、限られた(少ない)時間
     ex) limited time period 《a ~》一定期間
     ex) limited-time special offer 《a ~》限られた時間での特別売り出
     ex) for a limited time期間限定の
     ex) "I thought they were gonna charge us only 20 bucks per month." "I thought so. But they said that was for a limited time." "That's bullshit! I'll call them!" : 「月20ドルしか請求されないんだと思ってたけど」「私もそう思ったのよ。でもそれは期間限定のサービスだったって言うの」「そんなでたらめ言ってるの か!俺が電話してやる!」
     ex) for a limited time only 限定期間中だけ[に限り]、期間限定で、限られた期間だけ
     ex) The offer is for a limited time only through the end of September. 萬カレーは9月末までの限定販売です。

No comments:

Post a Comment