Thursday, October 4, 2012

The 48-hours Coach Factory Official Online Sale

Yesterday, I checked the 48-hours Coach Factory Official Online Sale. My sister and I often exchange emails with each other. So, I just replied to her email and mentioned about 48-hours Coach Factory Official Online Sale because fashion is our common interests. I wasn't trying to sell to her but I told her that a particular wallet is really stylish. Then she replied back to me and she wanted me to get that wallet. I just wanted to let her know my favorite, but she fell in love with the wallet. She usually ends up liking what I like. :) Haha... I remember her husband told me that she thinks I am her guru long time ago... Yeah, I understand what he said now.


I ordered a black Peyton Embossed Patent Zip Around wallet. Don't you think it's so stylish?
Peyton Embossed Patent Zip Around $83.30 (was $248)
It was originally for $248, but it was on sale for $83.30 (plus tax $6.46) after 30% discount. In addition, the shipping fee was $10, and I ended up paying $99.76 for it.

She told me that was last time for her to purchase from Coach Factory. She has bought many Coach products so far. I think it was about time. :)


By the way, these were my other recommendations.

Peyton Embossed Patent Zip Around $83.30 (was $248)

Peyton Pocket Toto $139.30 (was $328)


This evening, I sent her a Coach scarf, which I bought few month ago for her. I was going to take it to her at the end of this year when I visit Japan. It's because the scarf was not heavy at all and cost only $6.12 to send to Japan. I thought she can use it as soon as she gets it because it's now the season to wear it in Japan. I guess it will take about a week to arrive to her house. I got used to sending packages to Japan because I often need to send something to Japan as a seller for my auction. :)


This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach



 Today's Vocabulary
・ exchange email with : ~とメールのやり取り[電子メールの交換]をする
・ common interest : 共通の関心[興味] 

No comments:

Post a Comment