Friday, October 19, 2012

Finish up All Chapters

Today, I went to cafe to meet my friend. We have been studying the reading textbook for six months or so, and we finally finished up studying all the chapters. Yay! We have also studied vocabularies from the textbook. While having studied vocabularies was enjoyable and helpful for me, I have already forgotten some vocabularies. I suggested her reviewing the important vocabularies for our next meeting. So, we are going to use the textbook one more time, and then we are going to use another reading textbook. We have already decided which textbook we should study next. The next textbook is more advanced reading book than the one we have been using. This weekly meeting is the most precious time for me to study and speak in English with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment