Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Price Was Increased More Than I Expected

My auctions have finished today. I sold our old computers, Microsoft Office 2007 Software and so on. Both our old computers' price was increased more than I expected. As I mentioned before, his old computer was three times more expensive than mine when we bought them in 2008. However, my old computer's price ended up higher than his computer. I was surprised. They had been bid many times by different people, and the price became higher and higher. That was very exciting. Before the auction finished this early morning, I couldn't sleep enough because I couldn't stop thinking about my auctions. As soon as my auction finished, I contacted all my customers and packed the items which sold today. I was glad that two old computers sold by my auctions because we had five computers. That's too many to have. Thanks customers who are going to used our old computers. I like reusing instead of just throwing it out. That's more environmental friendly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment