Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Preparing for My Auction

Today, I was preparing for my auctions all day long. I'm going to auction off our old computers. Today, I found that my husband has Microsoft Office Personal 2007 software which he has never installed or opened. I searched to make sure whether or not it has any monetary value on auction. Somehow, these are very popular. There were many of the same software selling at an unbelievably high price! I'm sure this will sell. I felt like I found a treasure. Haha

I prepared for my auction for my old computer, my husband's computer, the software and notebook memory. If these sell on my auction, my husband will take these back to Japan in order to send these.

I hope these will sell because we don't need these anymore.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ monetary value : 金銭的価値

No comments:

Post a Comment