Friday, July 13, 2012

Starbucks Refreshers Beverages

Today, Starbucks was giving Tall Starbucks Refreshers Beverages for free from noon to 3p.m. My husband and I went there to get free beverages.

Cool Lime and Very Berry Hibiscus
It was our first time to have those beverages, we had drunk can of Starbucks Refreshers before though.

The handcrafted Refresher which we had today tasted better than ones in can.

There were also instant Refreshers. I hadn't known about them before.
I thought Starbucks Refreshers are perfect for summer because they have fresh flavor. I read many reviews on them. I was surprised that most people don't like them at all! For example, some people said, "I'm not impressed."," Highly bitter with weird and funky after taste.", "They are just too watery.", "They were horrible." and "Immediately threw it away." Today, Starbucks staff was very busy to make free beverages. It's too sad that many people didn't like them. We didn't think it was too bad, but I prefer coffee. It's just because I am a coffee drinker. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ handcrafted : adjective / 手作りの
・ fresh flavor : 爽やかな味
・ watery : adjective / 水っぽい
 

No comments:

Post a Comment