Friday, July 27, 2012

T.J.Maxx & Target Haul

Today, I went to T.J.Maxx and Target to get flat shoes.
This week, These flat shoes are on sale for $12 at Target. I always wanted to buy flat shoes. That's why I didn't want to miss out from this sale and wanted to try them on.
1
 And also, they were having a sale for many fall style shoes.


Before going to Target, I went to T.J.Maxx. I found madden girl blue flat shoes. It's very pretty and comfortable to walk. According to T.J.Maxx tag, it was originally $49, but I think the retail price was higher than they labeled. It's because madden girl flat shoes are usually $79 to $120. I paid $24 for them there. It's not too shabby. :)


Then, I went to Target. I tried on many flat shoes as well. I was debating between mossimo black flat shoes and leopard print one.


I ended up choosing black flat shoes. It was originally $14.99, but it was on sale for $12. :)

I also tried on some boots.
This mossimo short boots were very pretty. They were surprisingly very comfortable to walk even though they had high heel.
Mossimo Kalea Boot-Multicolor $24 (was $29.99)
 This mossimo brown boots were comfortable to walk as well.
Mossimo Kalea Boots $24 (was $29.99)
I really wanted to buy them, but I didn't need boots right now. It's because it's still summer. But I'm not sure I might buy them someday. They are at a very affordable price!

Today, I bought two pair of shoes. I'm ready to go back to school. :))






 Today's Vocabulary
・ debate : verb / 熟慮する
  ex) I'm debating on what to eat for dinner. : 私は、夕飯に何を食べようか考え中です(迷っています)。

No comments:

Post a Comment