Monday, July 9, 2012

Huge Amount of Access

My old computer which I auctioned off yesterday was bid this morning. Yay! While my old computer's auction page has huge amount of access, my husband's old computer's page doesn't seem very popular. We both bought our computers in 2008. His old computer was about three times more expensive than mine at the time. Before auctioning them off, I was expecting his old computer might still be popular. But I don't know how much the price of our computers will increase. Yesterday, I quoted all of them at the same price. His old computer might sell eventually and the bidding price may eventually surpass mine. My auction is going to finish next Sunday morning. I was really looking forward to Sunday. My husband is going to Japan with the items that sell by Sunday.







 Today's Vocabulary
・ quote : verb / 値付ける
・ surpass : verb / 超える、しのぐ、勝る、上回る (Pronunciation is səːrpæ's)


No comments:

Post a Comment