Sunday, July 22, 2012

He Must Have Been Tired

After 22 hours travel time, my husband finally ended up arriving at Haneda Airport yesterday. I was relieved, he was supposed to arrive there 44 hours ago though. He was going to rent a smart phone during his business trip at Haneda Airport, but it was already midnight. So, he couldn't do it because most stores were already closed. :( But, he could send e-mails to me from Haneda Airport and hotel by using Wi-Fi. After getting to Japan, he sent my packages to my customers from a nearby convenience stores. People in Japan can send letters and packages at most convenience stores any time you want. That's very convenient for busy people. In order to send my packages, he had to stay awake all through that night. I felt sorry for him. He said to me he wasn't very tired because if he were in the U.S., it's equivalent to the morning at the time. However, his flight schedule was very hard and he hadn't slept enough these days. He must have been tired.
Anyway, I was very relieved because I had been worried if his business trip had been canceled because of the Delta Airline's flight problem, I wouldn't have been able to send those packages. Today, I checked tracking information. One of the packages has already been received. That's very fast. :) I thank him for helping me!






 Today's Vocabulary
・ equivalent : adjective / 同等の
・ equivalent to : ~に相当する

No comments:

Post a Comment