Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coach Haul

Today, my husband and I went to San Diego. On our way home, we stopped by at Carlsbad Premium Outlet Mall. It was already 6 p.m. So, I was in a hurry to head toward Coach Factory. They handed out 30% off coupons at entrance of the store. I checked a bag which my sister requested me to buy. When I went to Coach factory last month, the bag was $160. However, it was $122.50 plus tax today. Yay! The retail price was $358. I thought it was good deal. :) There only had black and beige color available. After much thinking, I finally chose the black bag.
And I also found a pretty folding umbrella. I purchased it for myself.
Madison Op Art Sateen Sophia Satchel $122.50 (was $358)


Kyra Print Compact Umbrella $17.49 (was $58)
 The umbrella was originally $58, but it was on sale for $17.49 plus tax.
There were also brown signature umbrellas for $28 (was $128). I thought the signature one was very chic. However, I chose the pink flower print umbrella. It was really adorable!
 It will make me happier in rainy days.
How cute these flowers are! 

 





 Today's Vocabulary
・ on my way home : 家に帰る途中
・ after much thinking : よく考えた後、沢山考えた後
・ folding umbrella : 折り畳み傘

No comments:

Post a Comment