Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Got a Full Refund.

I mentioned in my previous entry that I haven't received my DVDs which I ordered a month ago. I sent email to the seller, but they haven't replied at all. Then, I told Amazon about the issue and asked for a refund. I ended up getting a full refund last night. Then, I checked their reviews. There are 8 more reviews for the seller, and all reviews state that they were not able to receive their products. And six of them were written within the last 11 days. I was a little surprised when I read them, but I thought that was to be expected. I think most people don't prefer to write a review. So, I presume that more people haven't received their products from the same seller. Some people might not ask for a refund. I think I should review the seller. :((






 Today's Vocabulary
・ to be expected : 当然予想される
  ex) This is only to be expected. : 当たり前です。
  ex) That's to be expected. : それは当然です。/やっぱりね。
・ presume : verb / 推測する

No comments:

Post a Comment