Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum - Smelled like My Grandmother

I have used sample of Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum.
BIO-PERFORMANCE Super Corrective Serum 30ml $80.00
It smelled like my grandmother. Yes, it did! Shiseido, which originated in Japan, has long history in cosmetic industry. When I was a child, I sometimes tried some of my grandmother's lotion because I was curious. Most of her skincare products smelled like this! I recalled my childhood memories. I love my grandmother very much, but I don't like this fragrance. I feel like I suddenly became 50 years older than I am. Haha...
The textures was very creamy but wasn't too heavy. As soon as I applied it, I noticed that it made my skin very smooth. I was very impressed!
If it wasn't very expensive, I'd like to buy it. However, it is $80! And also it sells for $137.50 in Japan. I don't know why it's more expensive in Japan even though the company originated in Japan.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ recall : verb / 思い出す

No comments:

Post a Comment