Thursday, October 6, 2022

How to Cook Easy Chicken and Zucchini with Miso Sauce (Japanese Style!)

 

       This week, I've cooked this chicken and zucchini with miso sauce. It tasted so good! If you love Japanese food, you will probably like it. It has salty miso taste and goes well with rice. Today, I'm going to share with you how to cook easy chicken and zucchini with miso sauce.


Ingredients (4 Servings)

2 Tablespoons of Oil (I used olive oil.)

1 LB of Chicken Thigh

2 Zucchinis, Italian Squashes (Sliced into Half Inch Thick)

3 Tablespoons of Miso Paste

1 Teaspoon of Sugar

8 Tablespoons (120 ml) of Water 



1. Heat oil in a large flying pan over high heat. Saute chicken and zucchini.



2. Flip the chicken and zucchini to brown both sides.



3. Mix miso, sugar and water thoroughly.




4. Add the mixture into the pan. Bring to a boil. Then, stir well to mix.



5. Serve and enjoy!




      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Best Chicken Teriyaki

■How to Cook Japanese Hamburg Steaks

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment