Thursday, October 20, 2022

How to Cook Pan-Fried Salted Chicken Wings - Japanese Izakaya Style Chicken Wings

 

      This week, I've cooked these Japanese Izakaya style chicken wings, pan-fried salted chicken wings. I really loved them. These were thoroughly cooked but had nice and tender inside. The skins were so crispy. These chicken wings reminded me of grilled salted chicken wings I had at Izakaya restaurants (居酒屋) in Japan. 😋  Today, I'm going to share with you how to cook pan-fried salted chicken wings with you. I hope that you will try this recipe.

How to Cook Pan-Fried Salted Chicken Wings


Ingredients (2 Servings)

8 Chicken Wings

A Pinch of Salt

A Pinch of Black Pepper

1 Tablespoon of Oil (I used olive oil.)

Yuzu Kosho (Optional)



1. Score the center of the chicken wings (not the skin sides.). Sprinkle salt and black peppers to season both sides.




2. Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Place the chicken wings skin-side down. If you have a meat press, grill press, put it over them to cook skin browned evenly.




3. When the skins are browned, flip them. Reduce the heat to medium low heat. Cook them for 5 minutes.



4. Serve and enjoy. Put a small amount of yuzu kosho to it if you love citrus salty flavor.

 

      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Best Chicken Teriyaki

■How to Cook Naporitan, Japanese Pasta Dish

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment