Wednesday, August 26, 2020

New Costco's Food Court Ice Cream Sundae - It's Addictive!

Costco's Food Court Menu - Ice Cream Sundae
         Last month, I read an article about new Costco's food court menu on Yahoo USA, and I thought that I should try this ice cream! I don't usually stop at Costco food court, but I was really obsessed with their ice cream. When I went to Costco every weekend, I really felt like eating Costco's ice cream somehow. "Why is it so addictive?" I don't usually eat ice cream, but last month, I ate it at Costco every week. 😋
Ice Cream Sundae (Vanilla Ice Cream) for $1.99

     Costco's ice cream is so big!

     This month, I baked carrot cake, and finally, I was able to stop eating Costco's ice cream. (I already ate it 6 times though.) 😉 Maybe, my body needed something sweet. Next time, I will share with you how to make easy carrot cake.  
 

 

      These are my entries you might like.

Costco Haul - The Snak Yard Shiitake Mushroom

Costco Haul - Polar Black Garlic Cured Super Food

How to Boost Your Immune System - 6 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan  

Starbucks Winter Blend Melange D'Hiver 2017 at Costco

Costco Haul - the Big Island, Hawaii

What Do They Sell at Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii? - 12 Kinds of Unique Products!

COSTCO in Japan

What Do They Sell at Costco Business Center? (My Costco Haul)

7 Best Japanese Beauty Products Hall of Fame



     My entries related to Costco can be seen here.

     My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment