Saturday, July 17, 2021

ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)

 

ICHIRAN Ramen Hakata-Style Thin Straight Noodles including Original Spicy Red Seasoning
      This month, we got this famous instant ramen from my husband's friend who has recently come back from Japan. This instant ramen was from ICHIRAN (一蘭), a popular tonkotsu ramen restaurant chain in Japan. In 1960, ICHIRAN was established in Fukuoka prefecture, where tonkotsu ramen originated, and it has many branches in Japan. There are also some branches in New York. ICHIRAN serves tonkotsu ramen in-restaurants and also selling their high-end instant ramen for people who want to enjoy restaurant quality ramen at home. If you are in Fukuoka, Japan, you can probably find this ICHIRAN instant ramen (straight noodles) at Aeon (イオン) and MaxValu supermarket branches. You can also probably find ICHIRAN instant ramen at gift shops at the major airports in Japan. Finally, this year, ICHIRAN has also released their first instant cup noodles, ICHIRAN Cup Ramen (一蘭カップラーメン), and their new cup noodles are selling at most convenience stores in Japan. However, because of its explosive popularity, it might be very hard to find ones in Japan now.  

 

ICHIRAN Instant Ramen

       Anyway, my husband cooked ICHIRAN instant ramen and it was very delicious! It tasted like really restaurant quality ramen. As I mentioned in my previous entries, Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series, we really love Marutai Kyushu Instant Ramen because we were impressed at their authentic tastes. Yet, ICHIRAN ramen is also so good! Although ICHIRAN instant ramen is four times more expensive than Marutai Ramen in Japan. If you love ICHIRAN ramen, I think that you will love Marutai Kumamoto Tonkotsu Ramen too.

ICHIRAN Ramen Hakata-Style Thin Straight Noodles including Original Spicy Red Seasoning

     This box of ICHIRAN Ramen had two servings of instant noodles, ramen soup and spicy red powder. I'm going to share how my husband cooked ICHIRAN Ramen with you.

 

 

How to Cook ICHIRAN Instant Ramen 

ICHIRAN Ramen Hakata-Style Thin Straight Noodles including Original Spicy Red Seasoning

Ingredient for 2 Servings
900ml of Water
Two Eggs
1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions
Dried Seaweed, Nori (Cut into Pieces) 


 

 

 

 1. Bring water to a boil. Then, add dried noodles and cook them for 2 to 3 minutes.


 2. Turn off the heat and add instant ramen soup.


 3. Serve in a large ramen bowl. Add a cooked egg. (My husband always cooks eggs with a microwave oven. Put a little water in a small bowl and put a fresh egg in it. Then microwave it for seconds. If you over cooked the egg in a microwave oven, you know that it would be exploded in it. Try not to over cook the egg.)


 4. Top it with chopped green onions.


 5. Add red ginger pickles (Kizami Shoga).


 6. Add two pieces of dried seaweed (Nori).


 7. If you love spicy ramen, add their red powder according to your taste.

ICHIRAN Instant Ramen Spicy Red Powder



 

 8. Enjoy!

ICHIRAN Instant Ramen

 

 

      These are also my entries you might like.
■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Chicken Tortilla Soup

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest

 





No comments:

Post a Comment