Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Yakisoba, Japanese Fried Noodles & Japanese Noodle Dishes My Husband Cooked

       This week, my husband cooked yakisoba (焼きそば), Japanese fried noodles. I always love yakisoba he cookes because his yakisoba always has some vegetables. :) This time, he added green bell peppers, cabbage, eggs and sausages. Then, he topped it with dried bonito flakes (かつおぶし), aonori flakes (青のり) and Japanese mayonnaise (マヨネーズ). It tasted perfect! :)

       When it comes to noodle dish, he is very good at cooking. So many years ago, I tried to cook yakisoba for lunch in Japan because I thought it seemed easy. However, it didn't taste as good as one he cooked some how. That's why he cooks Japanese noodle dishes in our home. If you check What My Husband Cooked, one of my blog labels, you will see he has cooked many kinds of Japanese noodle dishes. :) Maybe, I should learn how he cooks those someday. ;)

       These are some of Japanese noodle dishes he cooked. All of them were so delicious. :)
Champon

Sara Udon

Yaki Udon

Hiyashi Udon

Marutai Tonkotsu Ramen

Somen Noodles

Tsukimi Wakame Udon



        These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Sara Udon, Japanese Crispy Deep-fried Noodles with Stir-fried Vegetable And Thick Soup

■Yakiudon, Yaki Udon, Japanese Stir-Fried Udon Noodles
 
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets



    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment