Saturday, July 29, 2017

Starbucks Protein Salad Bowl - Chicken & Quinoa Salad

     Today, my husband purchased this Starbucks Protein Salad Bowl, Chicken & Quinoa Salad, for me on his way back home. He told me that he had it for lunch before and liked it.

      I like Starbucks's foods such as sandwiches and panini but didn't like their cake pops because these were excessively sweet to me. I liked this protein salad very much since it had many kinds of vegetables! It was my first time to have jicama, Mexican turnip, which was cut into strips. First, I thought jicama looked and tasted like Japanese radish. In Japan, there is daikon salad, which is fresh daikon strips with wafu or yofu salad dressing. This red dressing, a medium-spiced chile vinaigrette, was not hot to me.
Grilled chicken, raised without antibiotics, is tossed with a medium-spiced chile vinaigrette for a lively but not over the top kick. Mixed with fresh greens, tomatoes, roasted corn, black beans, jicama, paprika and feta.



     These are my entries you might like.
■Starbucks Cold Brew Float

■Japan and US - Starbucks 2017 Cherry Blossom Collection

■Limited Edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles

■Starbucks 2017 Valentine's Day Products 

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


        My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 




No comments:

Post a Comment