Sunday, January 22, 2017

Okonomiyaki, Japanese Savory Pancakes - What My Husband Cooked

      My husband cooked okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) tonight! As I mentioned in my previous entry, okonomiyaki is one of the most popular Japanese foods. You can make okonomiyaki very easily at home. You can check out my previous entry, How to Cook Okonomiyaki - Our Saturday Lunch . This time, he made savory cheese okonomiyaki. :)

Ingredients (4 Servings)
8 oz of Okonomiyaki Flour
4 Eggs
2 Cups of Shredded Cabbages
1 Cup of Your Favorite Cheese
Okonomiyaki Sauce
Dried Bonito Flakes, Katsuobushi
Aonori Flakes
Japanese Mayonnaise
Red Shredded Ginger Pickles, Kizamishoga (Optional)
 

       




     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.



       These are my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Okonomiyaki - Our Saturday Lunch

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


No comments:

Post a Comment