Thursday, January 5, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul - 2017 Calendar

      Last month, my husband and I went to 99 Cents Only Store to purchase a 2017 calendar. As I mentioned in my previous entries,  we purchase our calendar there every year.

      We finally chose this beautiful calendar, Door of Life 2017 Wall Calendar. Its retail price was $9.95 but was only 99 cents there! :)
Door of Life 2017 Wall Calendar

      Every year, it was pretty hard for us to choose the right one because there were always many kinds of calendars we could choose from at the store. However, it was very easy this time. Because we have been renovating our home since last summer, we are very interested in home design now. This calendar has the photos of 12 unique entrance doors. :) 
Door of Life 2017 Wall Calendar

      If I had found this one in previous years, I wouldn't have chosen it, but now I know it's the perfect calendar for our 2017. I am looking forward to seeing what we write on it this year. :)
Door of Life 2017 Wall Calendar

      By the way, I was going to purchase a 2017 weekly planner there, but I eventually decided not to purchase one there. Their weekly planner I purchased for 2015 was just okay and actually was much better than the dollar weekly planner I purchased for 2016 at Target. The Target one was pretty cute but started falling apart in a week. However, ones I saw at 99 Cents Only Store looked a little cheap. Anyway, I'll share my 2017 planner next time. :) 


These are my entries you might like.

■ The Best Place to Purchase Your Calendar - 99 Cents Only Store Haul (2014 Calendar)

■ 99 Cents Only Store Haul (2015 Calendar)

■ 99 Cents Only Store Haul - 2016 Calendar & 99 Cent Recipe Book Review (2016 Calendar)


     My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment