Thursday, June 14, 2012

To Be Determined

I have checked my college book website for the information of the textbooks today, but they haven't updated yet. The bookstore website still says, "There are no materials associated with this course."And also, my college schedule website says, "To be determined. Course Material selections are still under review by department." I sent email to my teacher yesterday, but she hasn't replied yet.
I was unsure whether or not I would receive the textbook from Amazon, but I changed my mind and  ordered one of textbooks anyway. It might be mistake though.
Frankly I want to avoid taking this class because I already feel stressed out. I shouldn't compare with my former teacher who was really organized and usually replied to emails within a day, but I think my new teachers don't really care.
I'll take the class next Monday anyway. If I don't think I should continue after one day, I will drop out and study on my own with the textbook which I ordered from Amazon. I know I should take the class to improve my English skill, and it's time to study hard. But now, I really don't want to take the class.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ material : noun / (本などの)資料
・ to be determined : 未定、将来決定する
・ under review : (再)検討中で
・ feel stressed out : ストレスに苦しむ

No comments:

Post a Comment