Saturday, June 16, 2012

At Last They Updated It

Today, I checked my college website for the information of the textbook. At last, they updated it. Today is two days before the summer semester. It's too late! When I checked it, I was stunned. The information on the website was different from the information from the bookstore. I emailed about textbooks to my teachers eight days ago. One of my teachers replied back to me that the bookstore carries the course textbooks. But somehow, the information has changed. I received my textbook, which is not the correct one, from Amazon today. :((
I was upset about my teachers. They were not fulfilling their duties. I understand that people always make mistake. However, I first thought they just forgot to update the information about textbook or there were some system problems. That's why I emailed them because I couldn't wait any longer to order the textbooks. Several days later, one of teachers sent email me to check the bookstore. I think she should have told me exactly which textbook I should prepare for the class and she should have also checked the problem I was experiencing on her own.
I think I did everything I could.
I dislike their behaviors, and I don't want to take the class any more. I should study on my own for two months and I'm going to school from fall semester.
I might return my textbook, which I ordered from amazon. That was a waste of money and my time!






 Today's Vocabulary
・ fulfill : verb / 実行する、(義務を)果たす
・ fulfill a duty : 義務を果たす、職務を遂行する

No comments:

Post a Comment