Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Old Navy Snap Five

Today, I made kale smoothie again. I didn't add any sugar this time, but it tasted really good. I was surprised!


I'm going to write about my Sunday shopping as I mentioned yesterday. Before going to a mall last Sunday, I played Old Navy SnapAppy with my smart phone. I ended up winning Snap Five, which is a $5 off any purchase coupon. :)

I went to Old Navy to buy something to use the coupon. I found two clothes I really liked from clearance section. I tried them on, and I ended up choosing a button down shirt. This shirt is very thin and light. I thought it's perfect for summer casual style. I think that I can also wear it in fall and winter with turtle neck underneath. :)
The retail price was $26.94, but it was for $17.99 on clearance sale. And I used my $5 off coupon. I ended up paying for $12.99 plus tax.

In my experience, it's easy to win Snap Five! There are many clothing at Old Navy clearance section. Some clothing are around $5. I think you can buy clothing at with unbelievable reasonable price. If you have a smart phone, you should download Old Navy SnapAppy to take a chance! It's worth it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment