Saturday, June 9, 2012

McCafe

Several weeks ago, I got McDonald's coupons from Sunday paper. The coupons would expire on June 15th. So we went to McDonald's to use the coupons before going shopping today.

I ordered Cherry Berry Chiller with using a free coupon. Before drinking it, I had imagined that it was going to be excessively sweet with medicine like taste. Even though I like cherries and berries, I dislike most cherry and berry flavor in the U.S. They always taste like medicine for me. However Cherry Berry Chiller tasted like real fruit. It was unbelievably good!


 My husband ordered large size Frappe. It was as good as I expected. :)

I thought McCafe is not bad! They are perfect cold drink for long distance driving. We headed toward Carlsbad Outlet Mall. :) I'm going to write about my shopping in tomorrow's entry.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ long distance : 長距離

No comments:

Post a Comment