Friday, June 22, 2012

Japanese Buffet

Today, I went to a Japanese buffet to meet my friends. It's been a while since we met together last time because one of our members was staying in Korea for two months. This time, she brought her six months old baby. He was so cute and energetic! While he was playing around jumping on my knees, he was laughing energetically. :)
The restaurant was filled with many customers. We could eat many Japanese food such as sushi, tempura, yakisoba and so on. There were incredible amount of Japanese food. 



There were many desserts too. The cakes tasted like real Japanese cakes. They were not excessively sweet. And they were very small in size. That's why I was able to eat as many cakes as I wanted. I liked them! :)




The cost per person came out to $20. Considering the quality of food from a Japanese stand point, I think it's not too shabby. If I have a chance, I will go there again! :)


Makino Sushi Seafood Buffet
1818 Main St
Irvine, CA 92614
(949) 724-1204




 Today's Vocabulary
・ energetic : adjective / エネルギッシュな
・ energetically : adverb / 元気いっぱいに
・ small in size : サイズが小さい
・ come out : phrasal verb / (結果が)出る
・ a Japanese stand point : 日本人の視点で

No comments:

Post a Comment