Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Coffee Lab

Last Sunday, my husband and I went to Portola Coffee Lab. I have seen many reviews on some blog. I was really interested in it. I always wanted to go there if I had a chance.
The staffs of the coffee shop were wearing white lab coats. They looked like scientific researchers. That's really attractive.
 There were many coffee machines that looked like flasks. It seemed like a real lab. :)

 Many people were enjoying coffee while chatting and relaxing at the lab.

The menu was difficult to understand.





 We just ordered iced coffee and cappuccino.
We thought the iced coffee tasted little bit sour.  :(
The cappuccino was just as good as I expected! :)


 I was interested in the breakfast and lunch menu. I was wondering who would make these at the coffee lab... Hmmm... Maybe, those people who looked like scientists would cook.


Outside the building was also very stylish! I like this place.
 There was a fountain and...
 bamboos!
 If I have a chance, I will go there again.



 Portola Coffee Lab
The OC Mart Mix
3313 Hyland Ave

Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(949) 284-0596



      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

 Today's Vocabulary
・ lab coat : 実験用白衣
・ scientific researcher : 科学研究者
・ attractive : adjective / 興味をそそる、人をひきつける

No comments:

Post a Comment