Sunday, June 3, 2012

How to Make Kale Smoothie

Today, I made kale smoothie for the first time!

I bought a bunch of kale for 99 cents at Korean supermarket.

It tasted really good! I was really surprised!
I had never eaten kale until today. I had thought that kale tasted bitter and bad before. However, it was not bitter at all! It was very delicious.

The reason why I wanted to make the kale smoothie was that I was inspired by one of my favorite Japanese blog. She mentioned in her blog that she makes the smoothie every morning because it was not only good for health but also tastes very good. Her husband also likes the smoothie. He looks forward to drinking the smoothie every morning. I was unsure whether or not it is good, but the smoothie completely changed my impression of kale. :)


Ingredients (for 2-4 servings)
2 Kale leaves
1 banana
1 orange
1 cup of milk
1/3 cup of plain yogurt
2 teaspoon of vinegar
sugar (option)

1. Mix all ingredients in a blender.
2. Add as much sugar as you wish.
3. Enjoy!


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment