Wednesday, June 13, 2012

That's Very Inconvenient

I got an email from my teacher about textbooks for summer semester. She said that the textbooks are in the bookstore. I checked the bookstore website and my college website again, but I was not able to see that information. I went to my college bookstore anyway. I asked staff about the textbooks. She checked the bookstore website, but she couldn't find it either. Then, she checked the shelf and brought one textbook. She said there should be two textbooks for this class, but they didn't have information for the other textbook. I asked her why I can't see the information on the website. She said to me that it's because they need to get information from both teachers. So currently the information was not complete. That's why they can't update the information. She suggested that I should ask my teacher for the other textbook.
Usually, I can get information for the textbook from the bookstore website and class schedule website. The class is going to begin next Monday. That's very inconvenient. I think that all students in my class are experiencing the same problem. I have to email to my teachers anyway.

I searched the one textbook that I know for sure on Amazon, but it says it will take up to 14 business days to arrive. It's too late! I gave up to order from Amazon. I have to buy it form my college bookstore. If I had bought it from Amazon, it would have been about $19 for a brand new. Now I need to pay $38 for a copy at my college bookstore.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ copy : noun / (本、レコードなどの)冊、部数、通

 

No comments:

Post a Comment