Monday, June 25, 2012

Problem with the Coach Bag

Yesterday, my husband used his coach bag for the first time, the one he bought at Cabazon Premium Outlet a week ago. While we were at Costco, he took something out from the bag and tried to buckle down to close the mouth of the bag. Somehow, he pushed the buckle in the wrong way, and it got stuck! We tried to release, but it didn't work at all. We went to Coach at South Coast plaza. There was a Japanese employee and I explained what had happened. Then, one of the other staffs fixed it right away. We were relieved. The Japanese staff suggested that we should take it to Coach Outlet, then they can exchange or refund. We bought three of the same bags last week. I was worried if it would happen again. However, my husband said it won't happen again because he knew he shouldn't push down the buckle by force. Hmmm... I don't know.
Today, I found some Japanese website. They were selling the exact same bags for $172.50. They mentioned that it was originally $918.75. I was wondering how they knew how much retail price is because this design isn't available at Coach Japan. Moreover, it was originally $198 in U.S. Anyway, the reviews of the bag in Japan were pretty good. I thought we don't have to exchange it. I will make sure to warn my brothers about the buckles, when I give it to them.



This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach



 Today's Vocabulary
・ for the first time : 初めて
・ take something out from : ~から何かを取り出す
・ buckle down : バックルのような金具で下に留める
・ the mouth of the bag : 袋の口
・ in the wrong way : 間違った方法で、間違って
・ get stuck : 引っかかる
・ relieved : adjective / ホッとした、安堵した、安心した
・ by force : 力ずくで



No comments:

Post a Comment