Thursday, May 12, 2022

How to Cook Stir-Fried Naporitan - Japanese Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry

 

How to Cook Stir-Fried Naporitan - Japanese Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry

     Last month, I cooked this stir-fried Naporitan, Japanese chicken and vegetable stir-fry, and I really liked it. 😋


     Have you ever tried Naporitan? It's popular Japanese pasta dish which consists of spaghetti, ketchup, onion, green bell peppers, and bacon. You can check out my previous entry, Most Popular Japanese Foods. If you are in Japan, you can find Naporitan at most yoshoku restaurants and some family restaurants such as Saizeriya. You can also cook Naporitan at home. You can check out my previous entry, How to Cook Naporitan, Japanese Pasta Dish.

How to Cook Naporitan, Japanese Pasta Dish

 

 

     This time, I cooked this stir-fried Naporitan. You may have already noticed that it's not regular Naporitan. It's stir-fried chicken and vegetables with Naporitan taste. Even though it doesn't contain any pasta, it tastes like Naprotian. If you are interested in unique Japanese stir-fry, you should try this recipe. 😉

How to Cook Stir-Fried Naporitan,

Japanese Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry

How to Cook Stir-Fried Naporitan - Japanese Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry

Ingredients (2 Servings)

1/2 LB of Chicken (Thigh or Breast) (Chopped)

1 Tablespoon of All Purpose Flour 

Nip of Salt and Ground Black Pepper

1 Tablespoon of Butter

1 Green Bell Pepper (Chopped)

1/2 Onion (Chopped)

3 Tablespoons of Ketchup

1 Teaspoon of Vinegar

1/2 Teaspoon of Soy Sauce

Grated Parmesan Cheese



 1. Coat the chicken in a mixture of flour, salt and black pepper.


 

 2. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium-high heat.


 

 3. Place the chicken in the pan. Cook each side for 2 minutes until golden browned.



 

 

 4. Move the chicken to the edge of the pan. Add green bell peppers and onions, and stir-fry them.


 

 

 5. Move the vegetables to the edge of the pan. Heat and stir a mixture of ketchup, vinegar and soy sauce in a pan for 1 minute.


 

 6. Stir all in the pan for another minute.


 

 7. Put it on a plate, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over it.

 




 8. Serve and enjoy!



 

 

      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Naporitan, Japanese Pasta Dish

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment