Thursday, May 19, 2022

Amazon Haul - The Best Vacuum Attachments for Tight Spaces

 

Vacuum Attachments for Tight Spaces

       Last year, I purchased two sets of vacuum attachments, Vacuum Attachment with A Guide Wire and Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush, from Amazon. The reason why I purchased these products was that I wanted to remove as much lint as possible from my dryer. Indeed, it worked really well. I've also used them to clean a lot of small and narrow spaces in my home and car. I wish I'd bought them sooner. 😆

You Can Clean These Small Spaces. 

・A lint compartment of the dryer

・Behind and between washer and dryer

・Behind and under the refrigerator

・Under the sofa

・Between the front seats of car and tight spaces

Vacuum Attachments for Tight Spaces
      
 

 

 Vacuum Attachment with A Guide Wire

Vacuum Attachment with A Guide Wire
      This vacuum attachment has a guide wire, so you can control the head of the hose and can clean hard to reach areas. I also used it to clean behind and under large appliances. 
Vacuum Attachment with A Guide Wire


Vacuum Attachment with A Guide Wire

Vacuum Attachment with A Guide Wire
      It fits my Dyson cordless vacuum perfectly, so I can use it to clean my car as well.
Vacuum Attachment with A Guide Wire

       I was able to clean the lint trap of the dryer.



Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush

Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush
         This set of vacuum attachment includes the long flexible lint brush. Actually, I really love this brush.
Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush


Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush

Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush

Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush

Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush

      It also fits my Dyson perfectly. 

 

Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush
      After, vacuuming the lint in the trap, I used this brush and was still able to catch a lot of lint. I also used this brush to remove the built up dirt from the coils under the refrigerator, and it works really well.
Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush

Vacuum Attachment and Lint Brush

     Even though I always clean the lint trap filter every load, I was still able to get so much lint out of my dryer. It makes my dryer run more efficiently. 😁  I was glad that I purchased these vacuum attachments. These are perfect for deeply cleaning a dryer lint trap and a refrigerator coil, which I want to clean every six months. I also use these attachments most small spaces in my home and car.


    These are my entries you might like.
Before and After Wet Bar Renovation - Install Backsplash Tiles, Replace Outlet, Paint Cabinets and Decor

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

Before & After Painting All Cabinets

How to Install New Outlet Cover Plate - Hubbell Taymac Revive Decorator Wall Plate Review

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

■ Before and After Master Bathroom

Before and After Home Office - 5 Home Office Updates!  


      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.

      My entries related to kitchen renovations can be seen here.




No comments:

Post a Comment