Thursday, October 8, 2015

Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino

        A few weeks ago, I had Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino for my first time, and I really loved this one! This didn't taste what I had expected. I thought that this delicious nutty caramel flavor came from toffee nut syrup, which I couldn't find any stores other than Starbucks. (I was only able to find toffee syrup and Hazelnut syrup at some supermarkets.) That's why I ended up ordering Starbucks Toffee Nut Syrup to make this Frappuccino at home.

Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
       I can't wait making homemade salted caramel mocha Frappuccino! I hope I will share its recipe in my YouTube coffee channel with you soon. :)
Starbucks Toffee Nut Syrup


      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee



No comments:

Post a Comment