Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tokyo Central

      Today, my husband and I went to Tokyo Central, a Japanese supermarket in Southern California. As I mentioned in my previous entry, Marukai renovated Tokyo Central in January this year. Actually, this was our second time to go this store.

      There was a huge space with plenty of tables and seats to have foods which you purchased. We bought chirashi sushi at deli section, so we decided to sit and have dinner there. There were also water, chopsticks, soy sauce and some seasoning.

     This chirashi sushi with plenty of fresh sliced sashimi grade fish included tuna, salmon, octopus and probably yellow tail. I was impressed that the fresh fish was pretty good quality, so I couldn't believe it was only $8.48!
      If I have a chance to go to this place, I would like to buy this chirashi sushi again! :)


Tokyo Central 2975 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa, CA 92626




       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)


■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

■5 Best Japanese Hair Treatment / Mask Products

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products





■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


No comments:

Post a Comment