Thursday, October 12, 2023

How to Cook Easy Japanese Spicy Tarako Pasta with Mishima Akari Furikake

 

Mishima Akari Furikake (三島あかり ピリ辛たらこ)

       Mishima Foods make many kinds of furikake in Japan such as Yukari (ゆかり), Japanese shiso leaf furikake. As I mentioned in my previous entry, when I visited Japan last year, I purchased this Mishima Akari (三島あかり), spicy tarako furikake for my first time. Tarako(たらこ) means salted pollock roes in Japanese.

Mishima Akari Furikake (三島あかり ピリ辛たらこ)

       You can use this furikake as seasoning for rice balls, fried rice, spaghetti, salad, pizza and fresh vegetable sticks. This time, I cooked Japanese spicy tarako pasta with this furikake. Spicy tarako pasta, tarako spaghetti, is one of the most popular Japanese pasta dishes. It turned out pretty good! If you have tried Japanese tarako pasta sauce such as S&B Tarako and Kewpie Tarako, these taste very close to this one.  When I visit Japan next time, I will definitely purchase Mishima Akari and will cook this pasta again! Today, I'm going to share how to cook easy Japanese spicy tarako pasta with you. 


How to Cook Easy Japanese Spicy Tarako Pasta

 with Mishima Akari Furikake


Ingredients (2 Servings)

226g (8oz) of Pasta (Spaghetti or Angel Hair)

12g of Butter

12 g of Olive Oil

1 Package of Mishima Akari

Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)

Dried Nori Seaweeds (Cut into Stripes, or Use Kizami Nori)



1. Cook the pasta in boiling water according to the package. (I used angel hair pasta this time.)



2. Mix butter, olive oil, and Mishima Akari in a large bowl.




3. Add cooked pasta and stir thoroughly.




4. Serve on a plate and top with green onion and kizami nori.  Enjoy!




      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Best Chicken Teriyaki

■How to Cook Quick and Easy Fluffy Mushroom Omelettes

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment