Thursday, November 17, 2022

How to Cook Instant Ramen Fried Rice

 

      Several months ago, I found that making instant ramen fried rice has been popular on YouTube, and I finally decided to try it. Actually, it was very easy to make it. This time, I used Korean instant ramen, Shin Ramyun.

       Because of seasoning of Shin Ramyum, it was nice and spicy. It was so delicious and addictive! 😋 I would like to make it again sometimes. Today, I'm going to share with you how I cooked instant ramen fried rice. I hope you will try it as well.



 Ingredients (1 to 2 Servings)

1 Serving of Instant Ramen (I used Shin Ramyun.)

1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil

1 Egg

1 Serving of  Steamed White Rice

1 Green Onions (Thinly Chopped)

 

Nongshim Shin Ramen (Korean Instant Ramen)

 

How to Cook Instant Ramen Fried Rice

1. Take the noodles and seasoning out of the cup. Move the noodles into the Ziploc Bag.

Break the noodles up.


 

 

 2. Put the crashed noodles back into the cup. Add seasoning into it.


 Pour just enough hot water to cover the noodles.


 Cove it up.


 

 3. Heat sesame oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Make scramble egg.




 Add one third of chopped green onion into it.


 Add rice into it. Stir-fry the rice for a minute.



 Then, add noodles into it.


 Stir-fry the noodles for a minute.

 Then, stir to combine everything together. Stir-fry them for a minute.


 

 

4. Put it back into the cup. Slightly push it down with a spoon.


 Place the plate on the top of the cup. Then turn it over.


 Take the cup up.




 

 

 5. Top it with green onions.


 

 6. Enjoy!




 

 

      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Best Chicken Teriyaki

■How to Cook Quick and Easy Fluffy Mushroom Omelettes

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment